Have you tried doTERRA's Deep Blue?
Hello Oil Lover's! I'm writing today to remind you of the Deep Blue promo that has been extended to April 15th. Haven't pulled the trigger to try essential oils? Well - maybe this will help! If you order 200pv or more you'll get a Deep Blue rub AND a 10ml Deep Blue Touch for FREE - that's a $94.67 value!
Perhaps you've never experienced essential oils and you're not sure what they are. If that's you - read here for more info!
Now the WHY! Why would you want to incorporate this oil into your life?
Deep Blue Oil Uses and Benefits
- Deep Blue essential oil blend contains strong soothing and cooling properties. These properties can offer comfort before and after exercise and are ideal for massages. Use Deep Blue oil topically to obtain these soothing and cooling benefits.
- Deep Blue is a perfect companion for a massage. Give your body a relaxing break and get a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. This blend can be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to increase fluidity of massage strokes, enhance the reach of the Deep Blue essential oil blend, and help protect sensitive skin.
- If you are looking for an invigorating exercise blend, look no further—the Deep Blue essential oil blend has the perfect combination of essential oils to help soothe and comfort exercise enthusiasts of all levels. For a comforting solution that will empower and soothe during and after exercise, apply Deep Blue essential oil blend to your feet and knees pre- and post-workout.
- Growing can cause great discomfort and can even be the cause of restless nights. To assist your growing child during their growth spurts, combine the Deep Blue essential oil blend with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into your growing child’s legs before bedtime. This will bring a cooling and soothing feeling that will help ease these occasional discomforts.
- Moving can be a long and strenuous process that can sometimes put unwanted stress on back muscles. After a long day of heavy lifting, rub a few drops of Deep Blue on your lower back. The cooling and soothing sensation of Deep Blue oil will bring you relief after a strenuous day.
- Cleaning can be quite the workout, and the constant movement of arms and legs can leave you tired. After a day of cleaning, give your body a well-deserved reward. Rub Deep Blue essential oil blend into your arms and legs to give them a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Have a green thumb and a love for gardening? Make sure to give your body the relaxation it needs after a fun day of pruning and planting by applying Deep Blue essential oil blend to your hands and feet after gardening. This application will help relax your muscles and prepare them for your next gardening adventure.
- Want to connect with your grandma and give her a treat she is sure to enjoy? Next time you’re with her, give her a hand massage with the Deep Blue essential oil blend. The soothing effect of Deep Blue oil will help relax her hands. Massages are also a great way to create meaningful connection and show that you care.
- Typing on the computer may seem like minimal activity for just your wrists and fingers, but the act of typing influences and tenses many other upper body parts. After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. This will help soothe, cool, and relieve affected areas.
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas. This application will provide a cooling and comforting sensation for you after your workout.
Here are some of the unique health benefits of the essential oils found in dōTERRA Deep Blue®:
- Wintergreen: Aside from its pleasant minty aroma, Wintergreen is known for its ability to soothe minor aches and pains from muscle, tendon, and joint overuse.
- Camphor: Made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree, it used topically to increase local blood flow and as a “counterirritant,” which reduces pain and swelling by causing irritation.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is an incredibly powerful and versatile essential oil that is used in a wide variety of treatments ranging from indigestion to pain relief. It is frequently called a “refrigerant”, because it can provide an intensely cold sensation to any affected area. It is also known to have powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, which is why it is used in so many alternative treatments. It is composed of camphor, menthol, and carvacrol, which are resistant to certain dangerous bacterial strains like E. coli, salmonella, and staph infections.
- Blue Tansy: Powerful anti-inflammatory used for sore muscles, sprains and strains, arthritis, rheumatism, and sciatica
- German Chamomile: Contains chamazulene, a compound studied for its ability to support the body’s natural response to irritation and injury by clearing heat from the body. Has also been known to dispel the emotions of anger and rage and promote peace and patience. Helichrysum: Used as far back as ancient Greece for herbal health, this oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits, particularly its restorative properties to the skin.
Need any questions answered? Reach out!
Looking to get your own - order here!